Tested Adware & Spyware Free
How to Fix Connapi.dll Errors
The connapi.dll process belongs to the PC Connectivity Solution program. This process is a Connectivity API from Nokia PC suite software.
Causes of Connapi.dll Error Messages
You may receive error messages related to the connapi.dll file at system startup or shutdown, while you are using a particular program or during installation of a program. Connapi.dll error messages can also pop up during a Windows installation or when you start the Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 application.
Connapi.dll errors occur when the related file, connapi.dll becomes corrupt or is removed. The errors may also occur if you are using Photoshop 6.0 and Connapi.dll errors can also occur due to hardware failure. In some instances, connapi.dll errors may indicate a registry problem or the presence of malware programs on your PC.
Common Connapi.dll Error Messages
Listed below are common connapi.dll error messages that may appear on your screen.
- "Connapi.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because connapi.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\connapi.dll"
- "The file connapi.dll is missing."
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: connapi.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- “apdproxy.exe: Unable to locate component. This application failed to start because ConnAPI.dll was not found”
Steps to Repair Connapi.dll Errors
Listed below are the steps that will help you get rid of the connapi.dll errors. In case your PC fails to boot normally due to the connapi.dll error, you may choose to perform these steps by starting in Windows in Safe Mode.
- Remove NOKIAManager.mox from Photoshop Elements
To do this, first close the Photoshop Elements application and then delete the NOKIAManager.mox file located in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\moxplugins folder.
- Reinstall Nokia PC Software Suite
- Restore The Missing Connapi.Dll File From the Recycle Bin
- Scan Your System Using An Antivirus Program
- Perform System Restore to Undo System Changes
- Update Your Drivers
Similarly, if you see that you are facing the connapi.dll error after you have updated a driver of any hardware device then roll back to the previous installed driver.
You can easily perform these tasks with the help of a reliable driver scanner tool, such as Driver Finder.
- Install Windows Updates
- Perform Registry Scan and Repair