Dlcctime.dll is a component used in many Dell AIO A964 printers, scanners and copiers. This is a required file for the Ink Management System of Dell. Users of 964 Dell printers should leave the dlcctime.dll as is because the file resolves compatibility issues on some Dell systems. This dynamic link library file is also a Timer dll managing drivers used for updating online.
If you do not have a Dell printer or no longer have a Dell printer, this may be removed from your computer. If you are having problems uninstalling this program, you can use Perfect Uninstaller to completely remove this program from your system.
After the installation of a Dell Photo All-in-One Printer 810 / 924 / 926 / 946 / 964 / 966 driver on an Inspiron build and reboot, a RUNDLL error message like the one below may be seen:
Error in E:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W322X86\3\DLCCTime.dll
Missing entry: RunDLLEntry
There is a conflict between printer drivers. The error message does not affect functionality of either the system or the printer, but users may find the error message to be annoying.
- Go to Start and then go to Run.
- Enter regedit.
- Go to HKEY LOCAL MACHINE and expand this by clicking on the cross on the left.
- Under HKEY LOCAL MACHINE, click on the little cross to the left of SOFTWARE.
- Look for Wow6432Node.
- Right click Wow6432Node and select Delete.
- Exit the registry.
- Remove the printer USB cable from the computer.
- Go back to Start and then proceed to Control Panel.
- Click Add Remove Programs.
- Locate and remove the Dell AIO Printer driver.
- Follow the prompts for uninstallation.
- Connect the printer USB cable to the computer.
- Follow the prompts for reinstallation of the printer driver.
- Insert the driver CD in the CD/DVD drive upon the prompt by the wizard to look for the correct driver.
- Get more information on how to install printer drivers for your Dell computer.
To avoid potential computer issues and detect sources of errors, you should scan your system with a reliable registry cleaner, like RegServe.