Borlndmm.dll ? File Information
The Borlndmm.dll (Borland Memory Manager) is a memory manager module that is associated with software, such as AsusProbe monitoring software. The author of the borlndmm.dll file is Inprise Corporation.
The borlndmm.dll is seen to be created under the filenames listed below:
%ProgramFiles%\ht networks\ht player\borlndmm.dll
%ProgramFiles%\free tv player\borlndmm.dll
%ProgramFiles%\magic memory optimizer\borlndmm.dll
%ProgramFiles%\memory booster gold\borlndmm.dll
%ProgramFiles%\memory improve professional\borlndmm.dll
%ProgramFiles%\power memory booster\borlndmm.dll
%ProgramFiles%\netlog version 2.0\borlndmm.dll
%ProgramFiles%\memory improve ultimate\borlndmm.dll
%ProgramFiles%\tweaknow powerpack 2006\borlndmm.dll
- %Program Files% is a variable that refers to the Program Files folder on your system. Generally, the path is C:\Program Files.
- %System% is a variable that refers to the System folder on your computer. By default, the path is C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/ME)
- %Temp% is a variable that refers to the temporary folder on your system. The default path is C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Local Settings\Temp (Windows XP/2000/NT)
- %Windir% is a variable that refers to the Windows installation folder on your drive. This by default is either C:\Winnt or C:\Windows.
When you install a new program, run a program, or start your computer, you may receive error messages, similar to the ones listed below:
- "The application failed to start because borlndmm.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The file Borlndmm.dll was not found"
- "The file borlndmm.dll is missing."
- "Cannot start the [application]. A required component is missing: borlndmm.dll. Please install the [application] again."
Typically, borlndmm.dll errors, such as these occur in situations that lead to deletion or corruption of the borlndmm.dll file.
Perform the following steps to resolve the borlndmm.dll error:
Restore borlndmm.dll from the Recycle Bin
If the ?borlndmm.dll missing or borlndmm.dll not found? error is occurring due to removal of the DLL by mistake, restore the borlndmm.dll file from your Recycle Bin.
If you have already emptied the Recycle Bin, you may use advanced file recovery software, such as Data Recovery Pro or Spotmau Powersuite to recover the borlndmm.dll file.
Download the missing borlndmm.dll from the Internet
If you have not deleted the borlndmm.dll file but it is still missing, download the file from a reliable and trustworthy online free DLL Directory and save the file in C:\Windows\System32 folder. Next, perform the following steps to register the DLL:
- Go to Start and click the Run utility.
- Next, in the Open box, type the cmd command and press the OK button.
- In the command prompt, type the following command and press Enter to register borlndmm.dll:
- Next, type exit and press Enter to close the command prompt window.
Reinstall the application that is generating the error
If you are getting the borlndmm.dll error only when you try to run a particular application, uninstall and reinstall the application to fix the borlndmm.dll error. You may use either the built-in Add or Remove Programs utility or an advanced uninstaller software, such as Perfect Uninstaller to completely remove the program.
Run a malware scan on your entire system
Malware programs, such as virus and trojans are known to corrupt DLL files, such as borlndmm.dll by injecting invalid codes into the DLL files. To fix borlndmm.dll errors occurring due to a malware infection, run a malware scan, using reliable and advanced security software, such as STOPzilla Antivirus and Spyware Cease.